Community Collaboration Provides Thousands of Meals to Homeless in Las Vegas

Community Collaboration Provides Thousands of Meals to Homeless in Las Vegas

In the United States, singles make up 66.7% of the total homeless population, while families account for the remaining 33.3%. Over the past few years, there has been a nearly one percent rise in homelessness nationwide. This includes unaccompanied minors, young adults, individuals facing persistent homelessness, and those without shelter. However, certain groups have experienced declines in homelessness, notably families and military veterans.

Hence, The Exchange Club of Las Vegas, Setting the Captives Free Inc., local restaurants, and food distribution centers have joined hands to provide meals for the homeless in our city. Thanks to the dedicated efforts of Kim Henderson and her team, thousands of meals have been distributed over the past four months. Let’s contribute today to support this admirable cause. Together, we can aid, empower, and uplift individuals to break free from addictions and homelessness, fostering a positive self-image and reinforcing the belief in their inherent greatness and purpose in life.  https://bit.ly/4dnsHAG

More Posts

a group of people outside

Importance of Feeding the Homeless

The Importance of Feeding the Homeless is a crucial humanitarian effort that addresses one of the most pressing issues in our society: food insecurity. Homeless

Setting The Captives Free

Setting The Captives Free

The Exchange Club of Las Vegas @exchangecluboflasvegas is proud to have been involved with Setting The Captives Free non-profit organization for helping feed those who

Contact us

Name(Required)
Area of Interest
This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
Shopping Cart
Scroll to Top